Status: Full-time, Hybrid: Office and Home
CyberMDX is searching for a star as our Director of Customer Success.
The perfect candidate is obsessed with providing the best customer experience with guaranteed success.
Candidate is an experienced Customer Success Director who will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Director’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, drive for retention, high engagement and superior customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will be oversee all aspects of support, account management, product demonstration, customer education and more. You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the customer experience as a whole.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships that drive customer loyalty
- Proactively reach out to the clients and find ways to get the highest ROI
- Serve as the lead point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle
- Posses strong Project Management capabilities
- Oversee the customer management process: On-Boarding, Overall Project Design & Planning, training and support
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Verify users can fulfill their desired outcomes inside the product, easily and efficiently
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Translating customer needs and product capabilities into concrete and tangible business use-cases
- Drive for smooth deployment and integration experiences with scalable and automation mindset
- Build the necessary tools & processes for a quick and efficient response to requests
- 5+ years proven work experience as Key Account Manager or relevant role in the cyber space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Skilled at delivering client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in high renewel-rates, superior customer satisfaction, retention and increasing engagement